Riverside Advice delivers:
• unique, holistic and expert Welfare Rights services for vulnerable people
• since 1975 – Cardiff’s longeste stablished independent advice organisation.
We have :
• legal Aid Specialist Quality Mark and Social Welfare Legal Aid Contract since 1997
The aims of our charity are:
• enhancing quality of life, health and well-being by reducing poverty, deprivation and social exclusion
Our Charity achieves its aims by:
• delivering free, independent, impartial, confidential, trusted, Welfare Rights Advice Services (Welfare Benefits, Debt, Housing,
Fuel Debt, Energy Efficiency, Financial literacy).
• multi-funding to facilitate holistic services which deliver best outcomes.
• designing person-centred bespoke services tailored to individuals’ needs in partnership, utilising early intervention/prevention principle.
• targeting hard-to-reach, vulnerable and disabled people by working in partnership with non advice organisations for referrals reducing barriers and enhancing access.
• empowering people to move forward independently.
Read our latest information release blow:Information-Packet